Tuesday, January 17, 2012


Well its mid Jan 2012 lets hope the planet stays together for a bit longer despite all this Mayan disaster prophecy, scary though, I saw that film with John Cusak about a week ago... I may resort to wearing arm bands whenever I am walking at sea level, guess there is very little one can do if the ground opens up and swallows you in a fiery pit of lava, or maybe we could learn to fly a plane or befriend someone with flying experience, hey how 's it going Harry. Still all fears aside my 2012 New Years resolution is to start regularly updating this blog again, 5 drawings/posts a week at least, the only way to get better is to keep at it and practice, practice, practice.

Here's a plein air drawing / painting of a copse of trees on the edge of Clew bay near where my Dad lives in mayo.

No comments: