Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Volunteers Needed - Brazilian Irish Exhibition Saturday October 5th 2011Opening 3pm


Hi, fellow sketchers if you are reading this, I need some volunteers in October for a series of workshops. if anyone is willing to attend all or even just one drawing workshop just after the exhibition opening in October between the 9th and 14th please let me know. Just leave a note in the comments section and I'll send you an invite with more details when I get a chance. It'll be a collective drawing session relating to the exhibitions theme and should be a bit of fun as well. The idea is we learn from the collaboration together. Places are limited to a max of 15.
That's it. Look forward to seeing you all in October at sketching again, hopefully some of you will make it to the exhibition on the Sat 8th afternoon. Free refreshments even if the art aint great.
Cheers, now I'm off to Brazil for phase one.

4 comments:

Debbie Jenkinson said...

Hi! I'd be interested in helping on one of your drawing workshops, at least. Can you send me on more details? Email in details below.

Thank you.

Suzanne said...

Hi James I'd be very interested in helping out. I'll be away from the 12th though.. Suzanne

Tracy O'Brien said...

It sounds great James and I wish you the best of luck - very exciting! Would love to help :-)

James Moore said...

Cool thankyou all for uyour interest.
Will email more details shortly.