Saturday, March 19, 2011

A big thankyou to everyone who came, helped, bought and supported "Along the Way" my first solo art show.

My exhibition Along the Way was a great success thanks to everyone who helped, came or bought something. I hope that you get many, many years of enjoyment from those pictures. Anyone who hasn't got their picture yet I will get them to you very soon I promise.

Thankyou all for such a great buzz on the night and your kind support. Special thanks to Jessica and to Karl and Martin from the beautiful Sol Art Gallery for their help and support and to Oyster Zepplin for the great photo documentation and the Dublin Sketchers and the Trinity Arts Workshop for plugs and support - you know who ye are : )































1 comment:

Caelyn said...

I can find me hehe